Thursday, October 03, 2013

Animals have Feelings, Animals have Faces, Animals have Families

I've been quite an animal lover for basically all my life.... the last few years even more so.  With Face Book I get feeds from a lot of animal lover, animal rights organizations and I really relate to that.  In my job that I recently retired from as Customer Service Representative at the IRS for Tax Exempt organizations, I dealt with a lot of people trying to help, save, shelter cats, dogs, horses, etc... I was glad of that...

I've started a face book page with the name mentioned above... please visit if you feel like it... scroll down for various pictures, videos and stories....

Link below... doesn't seem to work as link... copy/paste to browser... thanks...

https://www.facebook.com/dkelleysite3/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tweet