Wednesday, October 18, 2006

C-zone; a new blog 10/18/06

First post. Brand new to the world of Blog. Completely; haven't even visited other blogs. The name C-zone http address comzone.blogspot.com/ basically stands for Comment zone.

At this point, I really haven't put any considerable thought into the concept of the blog; at least not with any sense of organization or structure. I'll have to see how it forms as I go. But, the concept is not completely vacant.

Starting off, I'm basically planning on sharing comments on various subjects. Although, I don't anticipate any significant interest in my comments; it'll give me the chance to view my thoughts, and if by chance anyone else finds my comments interesting or worthwhile to any extent; then the blog will go from there.

At this point, just getting started; I don't have any plan or arrangement concerning certain aspects of the Blog Format. For the sake of simplicity I don't expect to have it inter-active. However, my email will be available on the blog or my profile in case there are any comments. I expect to arrange and adjust the format over time.

Currently I plan to see whether I can figure what format options are available.

3 Comments:

Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

: ) Welcome to blogger.

7:56 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Thank you, I appreciate that.

A new experience for sure.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Thanks for the comment.

Moving slowly.

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tweet